We need your help to get the word out about the COVID-19 “Vaccine” Expert Panel Briefing to the Massachusetts Legislature and Public Health Officials to your State Legislators, local boards of health, town select boards, superintendents, police stations, fire stations, etc.
Ask them to listen to this distinguished group of medical and scientific experts. During this call, we also heard from Massachusetts residents who were injured by or lost a loved one to the vaccine. INSTRUCTIONS AND TEMPLATES BELOW.
Either Download the PDF Color Invite or Copy and Paste below the dotted line and send it to:
1) Your MA Senator and Representative https://malegislature.gov/Search/FindMyLegislator
2) Your Local BOH and Town Select Board – go to your local town page and find these emails. Some towns may have a submission form. You can also try this website that has a directory of local boards of health. https://www.naccho.org/membership/lhd-directory?searchType=standard&lhd-state=MA#card-filter
3) Your School Superintendent – can be found on your town or school website.
4) Town Hall, Police, and Fire Stations. We highly recommend printing a few copies of the invite and delivering it in person!
Use one of the downloadable color PDFs above OR COPY and PASTE FROM BELOW: Please make the first few sentences your own if you have a moment.
I urge you to watch the replay of this very important briefing regarding the COVID-19 vaccines that took place Monday, January 22nd. Thank you, [YOUR NAME, YOUR TOWN]
Watch the replay of the Legislative Briefing:
Covid-19 Vaccine Expert Panel Briefing to the Massachusetts Legislature and Public Health Officials
Sponsored by Senator Peter Durant and Representative David DeCoste
Hosted by Health Rights MA and We The People 50
LINK TO WATCH: https://healthrightsma.org/expert-panel-video/
Since early 2021, when Covid-19 vaccines were first introduced, millions of people in the U.S., and billions throughout the world, received these shots. It is now acknowledged that these vaccines have caused some significant harm. A careful assessment will enable officials to make better-informed decisions should we face another pandemic in the future. It will also help to restore some of the trust in public health that officials admit has been lost.
To facilitate the sharing of information and a broader conversation on COVID-19-related issues, Health Rights MA has assembled a group of highly credentialed medical and scientific experts. These experts have no links to government agencies or pharmaceutical companies and share their real-world experience over the last few years treating COVID-19 patients, reviewing and conducting clinical and research studies, and examining epidemiological data.
Expert Speaker Panel:
- Dr. Peter McCullough, Internist, Cardiologist, Epidemiologist
- Dr. Ryan N. Cole, Pathologist
- Dr. James Thorp, Obstetrician Gynecologist and Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Dr. Renata Moon, Pediatrician
- Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- John Beaudoin Sr., Electrical Engineer
- Dr. Christina Parks, Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Sasha Latypova, former pharmaceutical R&D executive.
- Kevin McKernan, leader in DNA sequencing, part of the original Human Genome Project at MIT
In addition, you will hear from 2 people who lost a loved one and 5 people who are vaccine injured to this day.